Real Cash

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Actress Hair Falling Out


There were pink and blonde braids hat, red and brown pony - yes, January Jones had stories enough hair. Indeed, the beautiful actress has changed "to do this several times, you lose.
To be honest, the constant updating of beauty January is usually the case work differently and do not want to be unrecognizable. Ms. Jones gave the red head trend to try for the role of a former prostitute in Sweetwater, and also dabbled in the dark side, but he is best known as a mermaid blonde.
Yes, our favorite moments is January, when the star goes red carpet Marilyn Monroe stylee - we speak your bomb cold waves associated with porcelain skin and bold red lips. Works great with a retro look and she knows how amplifier with ruffles and details flickly, there is no place in the cabinet Betty Draper hair. His oh-so-glam character of Mad Men apparently infected personal preferences January and she knows how to channel this classic elegance with ease, even if off.
So even if his career is inevitably influenced hairvolution January Jones, is a woman who likes to be too bright. In March 2012, we found a trend against scratches with gum pink accents in her hair. And remember that in 2011, when he was a futurist with us for the first time in weighing up sober unknown poker straight, side swept limit? Talk Universal!
During the Sundance Film Festival, the actress told Grazia Daily solely on his changing hair. "I was all the colors, and now my hair is falling out in clumps," he said. "I was blonde, red with extensions for the movie, blonde, black, blonde, and now again. ", You need to shave and wear a wig.
So what is your favorite hair color? "I love all the colors, you feel different depending on what color it is, but I prefer to be a blonde. My son knows that in the pictures I'm blonde, mom said.
Regarding the various responses it receives, the star said. "I do not discriminate when I had red hair, but when it went black for a few months, I suddenly invisible, not just as a celebrity, but my friends and family. I thought, "Well, guys, it's me! '
Well, I can not blame Janners. You can see that the conversion in January hair in the upper gallery. I wonder if she chooses blue wig ...

No comments:

Post a Comment