Real Cash

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Life, Out Of Human Society



No one was there to help me. I could not understand where I was. I saw only dark surrounding of me. I felt I was leaning against something. I touched that and understood that was a tree. I could not feel my body. I touched my body and realized that my body was okay but out of sense. I could not stand because of my powerlessness. I looked at my up, but could not see anything.
 I lost my memory. I was totally unable to remember anything. And also could not try to remember because my brain was workless. I could listen some sounds from my around. That was fearing a little.
I prayed to die, but God didn’t accept. Time was proceeding and my affliction was increasing. I could not suicide to get rid of this pain because I was unable to move my body. Why I alive was a great question to me. I prayed to die or get relief of it. God listened me. I fell in sleep again. And when I woke up I saw the morning scenery. Then I got energy, I could stand. I saw around. I was in a deep forest.
I started my walking but could not understand where I should go. I started my journey at west.
After going a little way, I felt hunger. But there was nothing to eat. I started finding something to eat. All on a sudden, I saw a tree filled with fruits beside me. But I could not recognize the fruit. I ate some and took some for next.
I was walking in such a way where there was trees both sides. It seems that people walk with this path regularly. But where are they?
I took over a lot way but didn’t get anyone. The way wasn’t finishing. The sun was setting. But my way was like first time.
Gradually my around became dark. But I was walking. Suddenly I listened a roar of wave. I increased my speed. After going a little way I finish the forest and saw a sea.

I became disappointed. But, why I was disappointed was a unknown question. Where should I go I didn’t know? Memory was destroyed. I was unknown to me. I thought if the sea is at west, the relief way is at east. So I started my mission again at east. But the darkness was so much deep. So I couldn’t go ahead. I took a shelter under a tree. I ate some fruits and tried to sleep. But my mind didn’t give a chance to sleep. It was trying to remember my past. But no effect, my past was empty. Chirping of bird woke me up at dawn. I started my journey just that time at east. I finished east but saw sea. I again started at south and finished but same result. Last hope is north. But same sight appeared. I again prayed to die. But a thinking made me conscious, that is if I go out of this forest I could nothing as I forgot my past. So I started my life with animals, insects, birds etc. its called wild life. Its better than human society.

No comments:

Post a Comment